terça-feira, março 29, 2011

2002 BMW 540i Touring

Well, here is my first car at this blog. I must advice at first that I will do only CG versions for newer versions of racer. I will contact my friend fernss to reduce graphic quality for who has low-end pc and still using old and no-cg racer versions.

I decided to do a special section for BMWs (cause I love'em). So, everybody around here will see a many good bmw here to download and drive inside racer. I will alternate one bmw model with another model chosen by followers here. In order of post at coment, I will check suggestions of convert, but please padronize your ask, putting the link of gta-san andreas car. I will study and see if it is possible or not. 

Backing on car, this is a great BMW 540i Touring E39 2002. The gta model was too poor of details, I tried to get all of those which I consider significant. 

This car has BMW multi-spokes 19" rims, 245/40 tires. All of another things are stock. I did Brazilian version, which had rear fog option like euro, wood dash, dark leather, yellow angel eyes with xenon at projector, parking lights at turn signals. The gearbox is 5-speed automatic ZF 5 HP 24 EH Steptronic.

The engine is a petrol V8 4.4i 32V, 4398 cm³, 286hp @ 5400rpm, 440Nm @ 3600rpm.
Performance: 0-100km/h: 6.3 s, Top: 250 km/h

Thanks Francomk for sounds, Cosmo for helping and opining. Here is the link to download and enjoy. 

Thanks in advance,

AMGfan